About Curable (see, you are able)
At Curable we present humorous and educational experiences to help developers and designers to create spaces that make sense to all people, including those with sensory difficulties.
Interpersonal (emotional) and physical (environmental) adjustments
Persons with low vision face two main areas of adjustment:
• Interpersonal adjustments, which revolve around how they engage with others,
• Practical adjustments, which concern how they relate and adapt to their physical environment.
While we may all have different ways of dealing with loss, we have to embrace it to remain emotionally healthy. Receiving appropriate support from family, friends, NGOs and healthcare professionals can make a world of difference to our journey. Similarly, the structuring and appearance of interior, exterior and digital spaces can substantially impact mobility and our ability to participate in society.
C-ur-able aims to connect people with those who are able to empower and assist them in meeting the challenges of daily life.
What we offer
Jenny also partners with selected businesses and organisations who have a passion for inclusion and understanding of those facing functional vision loss.
Her partners include:
• Helen Keller Society Low Vision Services
• Interior Disability Design
• Grant Tinney – industrial design
• Cadiz Street – web design and development
• Sundry eye care professionals
• Sundry organisations and academic institutions